Friday, February 16, 2007

And the survey says...

Alright. I went and found a scale yesterday. I seriously think that it's broken. There is no way that I weighed what the stupid thing said. (It almost got a damn good thrashing, let me tell you).

So apparently, I weigh about 230 lbs. That's horrible. I didn't realise I was that huge. Thankfully, I still have my Richard Simmons Tapes and DVD's to the rescue.

To date I've lost about two lbs, through the Richard Simmons DVD's. I'm happy. Now I'm down to 228. I've also cut out a lot of crap from my diet (like McDonalds) and eating more sensibly. I have killed the coke and replaced it with OJ and AJ and water.

Jen seems to think she can lose more lbs than me. I beg to differ. In fact, I bet her that if she lost 50 lbs, I'd send her $100. (That's $2 per lb out there for you budding mathematicians). I think my money is safe, but we'll have to see :) :)

I'm reading a book by Dr. Jillian McKeith, the host of the wildly popular television show You Are What You Eat that shows about twice a day on the W network. Check it out. It's about people like me and Jen trying to lose weight and how to eat healthy.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my carrot sticks!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You are funny, I would like to be a follwer because hell if I will admit it but I am 230lbs too. Omgoodness I was able to write it out. This is a journey that I need so many supporters to help get me through so Scott and Jen can we support each other through blogging. My blogspot is www.whatisyourjoyjuice.blogspot.com and www.dietbegone.com