Wednesday, June 20, 2007

after day 2 on kimkins

wow after day 2 on kimkins i have lost a total of 4.6 pounds.
and to be honest i have no cravings for anything really
on day 1 my wife had wendy's, and nope i didn't want it, and suprized myself actually by not eating it
on day 2 my wife had garlic toast, and again, nope i didn't want it, and i LOVE garlic toast!
i have adapted the theory that if i want to be thin i MUST stick with this for a minimum of 1 year of being strict on myself, then when i hit my goal weight (unless the dr tells me to stop losing weight) i can add things i like IN MODERATION back into my eating, so that i can maintain the weight
i am very proud of myself, the first week is usually the hardest, but i am finding this awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have tried another way to lose
weight. I tried adipex and it is
really effective. i have lost lots
of weight. I ordered it online from
www.medsheaven.com I highly
recommend this, and this didn't
require a prescription! ST